Can you predict the winners for 2021?
Simply select 5 ASX listed companies that you think will be the best performers in 2021.
Submit your entry and at the end of January 2022, the virtual portfolio with the highest value wins a $500 donation to a charity of your choice!
HOW IT WORKS
You have a starting virtual balance of $100,000 to invest.
Select your 5 ASX listed companies and we will ‘virtually invest’ $20,000 into each company.
On 31 January 2022, at 4pm (ASX close of trade), we will calculate what your 5 investments are worth from their starting $100,000. The person with the highest virtual balance wins first prize.
For all other participants, if your virtual balance exceeds the benchmark S&P/ASX 200 Index, you win a prize of $50 to a charity of your choice.
REGISTRATION OPENS – 1 February 2021
REGISTRATION CLOSES – 12 February 2021
END DATE BALANCE – 31 January 2022 4pm
Winners will be announced early February 2022.
1st Place Donation of $500 to the winner’s charity of choice
Runner/s up Donation of $50 to chosen charity for players who exceed the S&P/ASX 200 index (ASX: XJO)
HOW TO PLAY
- You have $100,000 of virtual money to invest. Select 5 ASX listed investments and we will ‘virtually invest’ $20,000 in each company (i.e. you will start with an equal-weighted portfolio).
- Register your entry via our online registration form by 12 February 2021.
- Enter your email, name, charity of your choice and your 5 ASX listed investments.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your entry.
- On 31 January 2022 at 4pm (ASX close of trade), the contest will close and your final balance will be calculated.
- The player with the highest balance wins first prize for their chosen charity. The player/s whose balance is above the benchmark index S&P/ASX 200, will win the runner-up prize for their chosen charity.
– To be eligible, players must register within the registration open and close dates.
– Players must select 5 different investments listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) using the registration form.
– No changes can be made after the initial selection.
– The investments are equal weighted (i.e. $20,000 is placed into each company) with a total virtual balance starting size of $100,000. The investments are pretend only and no actual investments will be made by Align Financial.
– Player’s chosen charity must be registered on the ACNC charity register and an ABN must be provided.
– Only one entry per person.
– Dividends are included in total return and NOT reinvested.
– A company that ceases trading (e.g. delisted, taken over, privatised etc) will be deemed to be sold on the last day it traded on the ASX and the proceeds invested in VAS (Vanguard Australian Shares Index Fund), a proxy for the S&P/ASX 200 index.
– The competition runs for 1 year and ends on 31 Jan 2022.
– The final balances will be calculated on 31 January 2022 at ASX close of trade.
– Your contact details will be collected for the purpose of communicating contest updates and Align Financial related emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.
– Prize winners will be contacted by email and the name of the winner’s charity will be shared via the Align Financial website and social media.
Enter now and don’t forget to share this with your family and friends!
What Can Align Financial Do For You? Visit our homepage to learn more about our service. If you would like to speak to us about your financial circumstance, please feel free to give us a call on 02 9913 9995. We are located in Narrabeen on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Disclaimer: This post has been prepared for general information purposes only. It is not specific advice to any particular person. You should consult an authorised Align Financial adviser before making financial decisions. Align Financial | Financial Planner Northern Beaches | Servicing North Narrabeen, Narrabeen, Mona Vale, Elanora Heights, Newport, Avalon, Palm Beach | Enquire with us online